Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Printable: Give Thanks

Oh, hey there blog. Long time, no see.

I wish I could say that I'll be posting on the regular from now on, but the truth is....that's probably not going to happen yet. Though I do miss blogging, a lot. But no, really the only reason I'm posting today is because I made a printable for my Mom's Group this week, and I like to toss all the printables up here for easy access.

So, long story short, here's a Thanksgiving themed free printable! Woo-hoo! The wreath graphic came from Besotted and the pinecone graphic was made by We Lived Happily Ever After. Both sites have some amazing graphics that are free for personal and/or non-commercial use that you should *absolutely* check out. In the meantime, feel free to download this baby, print her up, and stick her on your fridge or in a frame--I know that *I* will need this reminder over the course of the next week!

GiveThanksPrintable

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.