Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wishin' and Hopin' and Thinkin' and Prayin'

In 2014...

...I think I'll continue to put a priority on exercise. More and more, I'm realizing how crucial it is to my mental health and sanity.

...I hope we'll get to pick lots and lots of blueberries, raspberries, cherries and peaches to freeze. I miss them right about now.

...I know we all really need to go to the dentist. It was on my list last year and it never happened because insurance changed over and over again and it was hard to keep track of what was covered and who the participating dentists were, and who really wants to spend a lot of time putting effort into something as awful as going to the dentist. And then, it's just been so long that now I'm embarrassed/scared/terrified of how much it's going to cost.

...I plan to read some amazing books.

...I know the girls are going to give me a run for my money in the most glorious way possible.

...I hope to find some ways to satisfy a longing for creativity. Photography. Reading. Writing. Quiet moments alone to just be. I need more of it in my life than I had in 2013.

...I want to find some real, practical ways to make our house work for us. I think that may mean some different furniture in some cases and getting rid of the excess in other cases.

...I hope that Justin and I put more of a priority on date nights.

...I look forward to lazy evenings at home watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.

...I'd like to do things differently in our garden, but I'm not sure how, exactly.

...I want to be intentional about quality time with Lizzy.

...I NEED for our house to get a good deep-cleaning

...I do NOT want to be pregnant.

...I really, really, really do want to go to the ocean.

What about you? What are you wishing, hoping, thinking, and praying for in the next year?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute way to do it! Had to chuckle when I clicked over here, because the ad on top of your page is for a mini van. That is on my wish list for 2014 for sure!

    Happy New Year, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love the "do NOT want to be pregnant." :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.