Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 8-14

Day Eight: I'm thankful for the safe birth of sweet Rebecca, and making us a family of four!

Day Nine: I'm thankful for how much they love each other already.
 

Day Ten: For my sister-in-law Renee, who organized two weeks of meals to be dropped off for us! Also so thankful for all our friends and family who have fed us so well! 

Day Eleven: For when both girls nap at once, even if it's only five minutes of overlap.

Day Twelve: For discovering awesome new (to me) TV shows on Netflix to watch during marathon feeding sessions.

Day Thirteen: For great friends.

Day Fourteen: I'm *so* thankful that breastfeeding has gone well this time around,
 and isn't an hourly battle!




7 comments:

  1. Look at that picture of the two of them. SWOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SWEET! Congrats on the little one! What a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! And #14 made me tear up...I'm SO happy you are having an easier time this go-around. :)

    (And ppl bringing meals is the best thing ever. Our church did that for us...WHAT a blessing.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, the dual nap. not much sweeter than that :)
    i am such a HUGE believer in the beauty of bringing meals to a new mama ... i know that it truly was the biggest blessing for us recently (and we loved the salad you brought, mere!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some Rachel Bilson/ Hart of Dixie! And the picture of the two of them is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.