Monday, March 26, 2012

Recovering | Monday Song

We went down to Mt. Shasta this past weekend for the band to play a set at a local coffee house. They told us that we're in the running for playing at a big event at a local park this summer which would be awesome.

Today, I'm still recovering--we didn't get home until about midnight on Saturday and then had the be up early on Sunday. Plus, add to that all the stuff I've got to do around the house today and the fact that Lizzy still needs to be watched quite closely with this whole potty training thing...and it makes it somewhat comical to do anything that takes more than 5 minutes at a time.

Anyway, my weekend was great, but I'm still recovering, so I leave you with this video, of a new original song, hot off the presses. I really like it...because hello, haven't most new moms felt like 'This day is never gonna end'? I hope you'll take a minute to listen, and to give them some love if you enjoyed too :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a great weekend! I was afraid you were going to say you had a long/rough weekend because of Lizzy's potty training... ha! Glad it was for a good reason at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song, it's so good to see the band performing =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.