Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Pictures

In January, we ended up purchasing a DSLR camera. Even though it was a dark and rainy day, I enjoyed playing around with it from day 1: In February, we adopted our crazy and sweet kitten Bones:
In March, we took advantage of some of the great scenery in the Pacific Northwest and did a lot of hiking. This trip was up one of the Table Rocks:
In April, we ate a lot of barbeque and hung out a lot with Kait and Jesse.
In May, I got to do a Trash the Dress photo shoot for Ryan and Renee:
In June, I tried my hand at gardening:
In July, we rang in the 4th of July with friends and family. I played around with the camera some more, and I continued to play around with the camera and learning the settings:
In August, Justin's sister got married, and they made their getaway via innertube while still in their wedding clothes! (PS- I did NOT take this picture...it's the work of either Kait or her dad):

In September, we were told that the little bean was a girl, and got to see the first picture where she really looked like a BABY:
In October, I tried my hand at being crafty, and knitted up these baby booties:
In November, I got to do a photo shoot for this sweetie. It was a major accomplishment for me, because it was my first photo shoot for a non-family member or friend:
And in December, we (finally) finished the nursery, which is now just awaiting the arrival of our sweet baby girl!
Overall, 2009 was filled with tremendous blessings, but I really can't wait to see what 2010 holds in store as well!

9 comments:

  1. These pictures are incredible! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An eventful year and great pictures! What kind of dslr do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping that since you haven't posted in the new year, that you're in the hospital, holding your little one? And that you got lucky enough to deliver before midnight? Long shot, but maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great year!! :) I can't wait for you to meet your little girl in 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping you would do this again this year. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!!! What a cool getaway too. Did she change for the reception???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nursery is beautiful! Love that cute tree!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I stumbled onto your blog from the Bump and I had to tell you I LOVE your nursery! But mostly, I love that crib. Which crib is it and from where? It's exactly what we're looking for.

    You're so close to delivering... I'm jealous, and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.