Friday, October 23, 2009

Burning Question of the Day: Top 5

Anyone who knows me knows that I have pretty eclectic music taste. I will listen to almost anything, unlike my picky husband who is a total music snob! But, I have a feeling that his snobbery comes from the fact that he actually sees chord progressions and whatnot in his head when he listens to music, and he can tell if the song would be better with a different chord or rhythm, or whatever, and it bugs him. Anyway....

What are your 5 favorite songs of the moment? They can be new, old, any genre...what are you listening to?

Mine go like this:

1. Wheels- Foo Fighters
2. I'd Need A Savior- Among the Thirsty
3. Down the Road- Kenny Chesney and Mac McAnally
4. Stickshifts and Safety Belts- Cake
5. Camilo- State Radio

What about you?

PS- ETHAN...have you heard the State Radio song?

6 comments:

  1. Well, being that the radio in my car is broken (yes, add that to the list but IDK because its not that pressing of an issue), I have been listening to same CD on repeat for about 2 months now so...BUT when I went to the Ben Folds Concert, his opener had a great song about Facebook which was AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo- cake! I haven't heard them in forever. I love that they always always always use a vibraslap (I think that was that was the name). Such a random percussion instrument to be featured in every song! ha. i need to get out my ipod and go back to the oldies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, holy crap, I'd never heard State Radio before, but I listened to Camilo on YouTube and just bought the whole album. Damn.

    The songs I cannot extricate from my head of late (in no particular order):

    1. Dammit- blink-128
    2. Best God in Show- NoFX
    3. The Letter- Dynamo 5 (actually a cover, as seen in the German movie Sonnenallee, but it's my favorite version)
    4. Alles vorstellen (Keine Guillotine weit und breit)- Kettcar
    5. Six Feet Under- No Doubt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I think my top five fav songs change ALLL the time!! Like, numerous times a day!! Haha.

    I LOVE anything country or pop though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Foo Fighters Wheels! I used it in my cycling class this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently:
    1. Cowboy Casanova- Carrie Underwood
    2. Who Says?- John Mayer
    3. 3- Britney Spears
    4. Anything from Glee
    5. Need you Now- Lady Antebellum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.