Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday In Pictures


Hubs and I.


Somehow, all our sibling pictures end up looking like this.


Kevin. What can I say. He REALLY liked the footie pj's for adults at Target. Court decided to give him his Christmas present early and buy him a pair.


Justin told Kev that he'd give him $5 if he wore the footie pajamas to the movies. So Kev did. Amazingly, it was a total girl magnet. Even the college girls in front of us kept talking about how cute he was.


After that, we went out for the gluttonous delight that is bacon cheeseburger pizza for my mom's b-day!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you are deleting comments, eh? Interesting...I love the review of your night via photos---great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I need me some of those footie pjs!! LOL! Those are too funny! And yep--all our sibling pics look similar to yours, too. There's just something about being around more than one sibling at a time that brings out the 5 year old in each of us, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.