Monday, December 1, 2008

Good finds!

I was feeling better this afternoon and had to go into town to pay our last 10 days of apartment rent for the apt. by today (!!!), so I decided to do some quick grocery shopping and stop by Goodwill to see how I fared. I had some GREAT finds at Goodwill today for both Justin and myself. I didn't notice the brands of the shirts (Abercrombie and Gap) I got for Justin until I got home, and I'm not sure if he'll wear them once he sees where they're from, but I like them. Check it out:

Clockwise from top: Abercrombie shirt for Justin- $4, Gap Shirt for Justin- $3.00, Light Purple Mossimo shirt (I actually had this very same sweater a few years ago and LOVED it, but I accidentally ripped it)- $3.00, and lastly a sweater from The Limited- $3.99. Grand total, less than $15. I love the color of the sweater from The Limited, but it is kind of odd--there are buttons all the way around the inside collar of the shirt. I wonder if it was one of those fake dress shirt-sweater combos?

In other news:
-I found my SLR camera! Yay!
-MIL stopped by today to show Pam our new house. They asked if I wanted to go with them to BK for lunch. I said no thank you--that I hadn't been feeling well for a couple of days and didn't think I could do the grease. MIL made a joke that I must be pregnant. These jokes have SERIOUSLY increased since we bought a house. I think Justin's side of the family wants us to start having babies ASAP. I think my side of the family doesn't. Obviously, it's our decision either way we go. It's just funny to notice the contrast between the two families.
-I made an appointment to see the doctor next week about my knee. For those of you not in the know, I hurt my knee a little over a month ago doing squats. For awhile, I couldn't bend OR straighten it all the way. Now, I can bend and straighten it, but any time I do either of those things, there's a loud, audible, painful "pop". Yay. I am kind of falling apart.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.