Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15, 2008


Today is my parents' 25th wedding anniversary! Congrats to them! They were married in the exact same church that Justin and I were married in, which is something that's so special to me. So, I'm busting out an old picture of the family (minus Kevin) to commemorate the day! My dad is very proud of the fact that he has officially been married to my mom for HALF HIS LIFE!


And to make the day even better, we heard from our REA that our offer was accepted on the house! I am really very excited...but trying to remain calm, cool, and collected because we still don't have the SIGNED paperwork yet. Once that happens, we'll schedule an inspection, and pending a good inspection, we should be good to go!!!!

Here are a couple other pictures of the could-possibly-be-our-first-house! It's small, but it would be ours!








3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your parents :)! Half his life!?! Wow! haha. And yay about the house!!! Hopefully everything goes smooth and I can see before I leave!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats to your parents, so great to celebrate those as they become so rare now a days!

    HOLY CRAP you're going to be a home owner! Sorry, that doesn't help with the calm, cool, collected bit does it? Congrats to you guys! I hope everything goes swimmingly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the house! WHOO HOO! Just hope that Columbus doesn't get involved in any way...also, you might want to water that lawn of yours...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting La Buena Vida and taking the time to leave a comment--I love hearing from you!

Please know that you do not need to agree with me in order to leave a comment! All comments that are respectful and not anonymous will be published. Thanks again for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.